? GỠ RỐI CHỦ ĐỀ MEDIA VỚI CÁC COLLOCATION THÔNG DỤNG?
- Mass media (phương tiện truyền thông đại chúng)
Ex: The mass media has become one of the main instruments of political change.
- Documentary television series (phim tài liệu trên TV)
Ex: The documentary television series took a fresh look at the life of Darwin.
- Lively animation (phim hoạt hình sống động)
Ex: TV advertisements which have lively animation and interesting songs allow young people to nurture their imagination.
- Television appearance (xuất hiện trên TV)
Ex: She recalled her first television appearance forty years ago
- Enlarge knowledge (mở rộng hiểu biết)
Ex: Teenagers can enlarge their knowledge through watching some kinds of TV shows.
- Develop soft skills (phát triển kĩ năng mềm)
Ex: Teenagers can enlarge their knowledge but also develop their soft skills through watching some kinds of TV shows.
- Narrow the generation gap (thu hẹp khoảng cách thế hệ)
Ex: Entertainment programs give an opportunity to narrow the generation gap between family members.
- Strengthen the relationship between (củng cố mối quan hệ giữa)
Ex: TV advertising can strengthen the relationship between parents and their offspring.
- Nurture essential skills (nuôi dưỡng những kỹ năng nền tảng.)
Ex: Television should be encouraged in and out of the study environment as a method of education to nurture essential skills for youngsters.
- Nurture imagination (nuôi dưỡng trí tưởng tượng)
Ex: TV advertisements which have lively animation and interesting songs allow young people to nurture imagination.
- Reach a wide audience (tiếp cận một lượng lớn khán giả)
Ex: For media companies, advertising is perfect because it reach a wide audience.
- Have good influences on/gives them moral messages (có ảnh hưởng tốt/đưa ra những thông điệp đạo đức)
Ex: Not only do TV advertisements have good influences on children’s emotion and behavior, but it also gives them moral messages
- Share laughs and happiness together (cùng nhau chia sẻ những tiếng cười và niềm vui)
Ex: If parents spend time on enjoying television advertisements with their children, they will share laughs and happiness together
- To be more prone to obesity (có khuynh hướng béo phì)
Ex: Children’s who are addicted to watch television instead of playing outdoor games are more prone to obesity.
- Have more tendency to develop violent behavior (có khuynh hướng phát triển hành vi bạo lực)
Ex: Children watching any violent acts have more tendency to develop violent behavior
- Lead to individualism (dẫn đến chủ nghĩa cá nhân)
Ex: The action of spending too much time on the internet and watching television can lead to individualism in children
- Excessive advertising (quảng cáo quá nhiều)
Ex: Excessive advertising on TV causes a lot of annoyance to audiences.
- Critical reviews (những đánh giá trái chiều)
The first chapter presents a critical reviews of the existing nursery education system.
- Draw inspiration and easily access (lấy cảm hứng và dễ dàng tiếp cận)
Ex: interesting programs on television can help young people to draw inspiration and easily access a world of knowledge.
- Receive high viewing figures (nhận được lượng xem cao)
Ex: The latest reality show on BBC has received high viewing figures from audiences.
Thông tin chi tiết về các lớp Cô sắp khai giảng: https://ieltstolinh.vn