Cô muốn giới thiệu với các em bộ những bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 2 band 9 của Simon với các từ vựng hay đã được in đậm và dịch nghĩa ở phần dưới. Hy vọng những bài mẫu này sẽ cung cấp thêm cho các em ý viết bài và từ vựng cũng như những cấu trúc thành văn hay nhé.
Xem các bài mẫu khác:
Bài mẫu 3
When choosing a job, the salary is the most important consideration. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Many people choose their jobs based on the size of the salary offered. Personally, I disagree with the idea that money is the key consideration when deciding on a career, because I believe that other factors are equally important.
On the one hand, I agree that money is necessary in order for people to meet their basic needs. For example, we all need money to pay for housing, food, bills, health care, and education. Most people consider it a priority to at least earn a salary that allows them to cover these needs and have a reasonable quality of life. If people chose their jobs based on enjoyment or other non-financial factors, they might find it difficult to support themselves. Artists and musicians, for instance, are known for choosing a career path that they love, but that does not always provide them with enough money to live comfortably and raise a family.
Nevertheless, I believe that other considerations are just as important as what we earn in our jobs. Firstly, personal relationships and the atmosphere in a workplace are extremely important when choosing a job. Having a good manager or friendly colleagues, for example, can make a huge difference to workers’ levels of happiness and general quality of life. Secondly, many people’s feelings of job satisfaction come from their professional achievements, the skills they learn, and the position they reach, rather than the money they earn. Finally, some people choose a career because they want to help others and contribute something positive to society.
In conclusion, while salaries certainly affect people’s choice of profession, I do not believe that money outweighs all other motivators.
(275 words, band 9)
- the size of the salary offered: số tiền mà họ nhận được
- to meet their basic needs: đáp ứng những nhu cầu cơ bản của họ
- cover these needs: đáp ứng những nhu cầu
- have a reasonable quality of life: có một cuộc sống có chất lượng hợp lý
- chose their jobs based on enjoyment: chọn nghề nghiệp dựa trên sở thích
- live comfortably and raise a family: sống thoải mái và nuôi được gia đình
- personal relationships and the atmosphere in a workplace: các mối quan hệ cá nhân và môi trường làm việc
- contribute something positive to society: đóng góp những điều tích cực cho xã hội
Chúc các em học tốt,
Trần Tố Linh