Dịch: Trần Tố Linh
Cô muốn giới thiệu với các em bộ những bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 2 band 9 của Simon với các từ vựng hay đã được in đậm và dịch nghĩa ở phần dưới. Hy vọng những bài mẫu này sẽ cung cấp thêm cho các em ý viết bài và từ vựng cũng như những cấu trúc thành văn hay nhé!
Bài mẫu 13 (xem các bài mẫu khác)
Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships that people make? Has this been a positive or negative development?
It is true that new technologies have had an influence on communication between people. Technology has affected relationships in various ways, and in my opinion there are both positive and negative effects.
Technology has had an impact on relationships in business, education and social life. Firstly, telephones and the Internet allow business people in different countries to interact without ever meeting each other. Secondly, services like Skype create new possibilities for relationships between students and teachers. For example, a student can now take video lessons with a teacher in a different city or country. Finally, many people use social networks, like Facebook, to make new friends and find people who share common interests, and they interact through their computers rather than face to face.
On the one hand, these developments can be extremely positive. Cooperation between people in different countries was much more difficult when communication was limited to written letters or telegrams. Nowadays, interactions by email, phone or video are almost as good as face-to-face meetings, and many of us benefit from these interactions, either in work or social contexts. On the other hand, the availability of new communication technologies can also have the result of isolating people and discouraging real interaction. For example, many young people choose to make friends online rather than mixing with their peers in the real world, and these ‘virtual’ relationships are a poor substitute for real friendships.
In conclusion, technology has certainly revolutionized communication between people, but not all of the outcomes of this revolution have been positive.
(257 words, band 9)
- to interact without ever meeting each other: tương tác mà không cần gặp trực tiếp
- create new possibilities for relationships: tạo nên những khả năng mới cho mối quan hệ
- interact through their computers: giao tiếp qua máy tính
- written letters or telegrams: thư từ hoặc điện tín
- face-to-face meetings: các cuộc gặp gỡ trực tiếp
- the result of isolating people and discouraging real interaction: kết quả là cô lập con người và không khuyến khích việc tương tác trong thực tế
- these ‘virtual’ relationships are a poor substitute for real friendships: các mối quan hệ ảo là sự thay thế tồi cho những tình bạn thực trong cuộc sống
Chúc các em học tốt,